SIMPLE STEPS TO A SAFE SLEEP
- Always use a mattress that is flat, firm & tailored to fit the sleep space perfectly without any gaps. Never use the same mattress again after it has been well used by another baby as this could be harbouring unseen bacteria & the firmness of the mattress could be worn to an unsafe level. Newborns & babies need a high level of firmness to support their growing bodies.
- Cover the mattress with a securely fitting sheet that cannot slip or ruck during sleep.
- Place your baby to sleep on their back with their feet to the foot of the Moses basket/ crib.
- Never use loose bedding (pillow, duvets, blankets) with babies before 12 months of age as they cannot push them away should they cover their face.
- Keeping them safe, dry & at a optimum temperature is essential for a long, comfortable slumber. It is recommended that your baby sleeps in a room of 16 and 21 degrees C.
Create a blissful sleep sanctuary for your tiny one by visiting thetinybedcompany.com & explore our beautiful sleep essentials.